Ricardo L. Saludo
- ● Founding President & Chief Executive Officer, CenSEI;
- ● Former Chairman, Civil Service Commission (CSC);
- ● Former Cabinet Secretary and Presidential Spokesperson, Office of the ● President of the Philippines;
- ● Former Editor-Writer of Asiaweek Magazine;
- ● Current Columnist of the Manila Times;
- ● Adjunct Faculty in Government and Journalism at Ateneo de Manila University and in Public Administration at the University of the Philippines.
Read More about Opinions: Ric Saludo (As seen in Manila Times)
Gary B. Olivar
- ● Chief Finance Officer (CFO) and Business Development Director, CenSEI;
- ● Former Associate Professor of Finance, Asian Institute of Management (AIM);
- ● Former Presidential Economic Spokesperson, Office of the President of the Philippines (2001-2010);
- ● Former Senior Financial Executive of Smart Communications, ● Bayantel, Sumitomo Trust Bank, Banco de Oro and American Express;
- ● Currently Columnist of the Manila Standard
- ● Member, Philippine Council for Foreign Relations.
Read More about Formation by Gary Olivar (As seen in Manila Standard)
Antonio D. Kalaw, Jr.
- ● Managing Director, CenSEI;
- ● Career Executive Service Officer (CESO) Rank – I (equivalent to Undersecretary) 43 years in government service;
- ● Former (7th) President of the Development Academy of the Philippines (DAP);
- ● Former Chairman & Board Member, Career Executive Service Board (CESB);
- ● Former Trustee, Civil Service Academy (CSA) & the Foreign Service Institute (FSI);
- ● Former Alternate Director & National Productivity Organization (NPO) Head of the Asian Productivity Organizations (APO);
- ● Current Vice-President & Board Member, Center for Philippine Futuristics Studies & Management;
Current Chairman, Academe Cluster, Philippine Council for Foreign Relations.